Monday 10 November 2014

Welcome

This blog has grown out of my combined love of exploring where I live and sharing it my Facebook friends, most of whom live in other countries or very different environments. My husband and I, sometimes with the dog, sometimes with the children, regularly go out and explore the amazing sights of North Wales, some of them well known, some of them hidden. Some of them we've known about for years and some are a surprise to us even if they're only a few miles from the place we've spent most of our lives. Sometimes we go further afield, as money permits.

Most of the images on this blog will be my own, and are copyrighted to me. Some may be watermarked. If a picture is not mine I will cite the source.

Welcome to the places where we go.





No comments:

Post a Comment